Hope your Christmas Day was filled with joy, peace, hope and love!
I really believe life is a series of moments and i would love to hear
what moments made your 2011 extra special.
I thought i would try my hand at a linky party.
This is all so new but i would love for you to link up with me and share your
TOP TEN MOMENTS OF 2011
It can be any moments as long as you think it belongs in your top ten.
Add pictures if you would like.
It could also be another great way to meet some new friends for the New Year!
Link Up and share away!
Here are Our Top 10 Moments in 2011…
1. Getting Married
2. Honeymoon in Barbados
3. Surviving our first test in living our vows: in sickness and in health
4. Successful surgery on my thyroid
5. Trip to Toronto (spending time with family/bachelorette party)
6. Training for my half marathon (after my surgery)
7. Paying OFF my debts (more on this in 2012)
8. The blogging community (this is more on my top but Mr. Pancakes agrees)
9. The new addition to our family: my niece, the most beautiful baby in the world!
10. Our first Easter, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving andChristmas as Mr. & Mrs!
Now grab the button and share what your top ten moments of 2011
and meet some new friends for 2012!