I heard this on the radio today and I thought what a great way to reflect on your weekend than hating the fact that it’s Monday and you hate Mondays!
So here goes, my weekend was great because:
1. We were able to complete our taxes…yipeee!!! Glad that’s out of the way.
2. Baby Pancakes (who really is not a baby anymore…sadly) went for a bike ride on his tricycle and seriously he makes me want to cry with all the grown up things he has been doing as of late.
3. Spring is finally here (and my husband is so excited to see his tulips coming in that he planted in the fall).
4. I finally got my eyebrows done…I have been putting it off for so long in an effort to grow it and it looks fabulous if I say so myself (it’s the little things sometimes).
5. Watching my husband and toddler bond over basketball is the cutest and best thing ever. Seriously this is how kids get groomed about sports…Baby Pancakes was hitting his chest and everything…oh vey!
6. I made the decision that I do not like eating horrible because I don’t like the way I feel. Recently I have been eating a lot of sugar (cookies) and it’s amazing how quickly the pounds pack on…and the sluggish, tired feeling.
7. I didn’t binge on any new Netflix shows however I caught up on the second season of Married at First Sight and I am hooked….can’t wait to watch these stories unfold. I am all about Team Davina and Sean! I love a good love story..
Anyway that’s my top seven from my weekend…how about you…
Question of the Day: Why was your weekend great? (or not so great but we want to emphasis the positive).