The No-TV Challenge is officially over,
finito, fin, complete, finished, done–you get the point!
And just in time for Project Runaway!
It was a great show today by the way.
And Mr. Pancakes was able to catch the Ravens and Redskins game too.
What i did:
1. Finished reading The Help (will write on this later)
2. Made couscous for dinner
3. Went on a girl’s weekend to Virginia (still waiting on pictures)
4. Went to a baseball game with the hubby (celebrated our 120 days of marriage)
5. Survived an Earthquake
6. Discovered a few exciting blogs (i love thealternativebride.blogspot.com: awesome blog)
7. Realized i didn’t need television to enjoy my evening
8. Got some extra paperwork done for work
9. Worked out twice a few days out of the week
10. Went to bed at 10pm on monday (that never happens)
11. Completed a few fun posts for TC30s
12. Had my most commented blog entry ever (it was too funny)
13. Learned a little bit about reviews and giveaways on blogger (my first review is coming up next week)
14. Played phone tag with my sister because i was all over the place
15. I am sure i did a lot of other fun fun things i cannot remember now
16. When i turned the TV today, i realized the TV makes a lot of noise!
Am i more self-disciplined because of the No-TV Challenge?
Probably a little more but i am still working on my self-disciplined skills.
Overall, would i do the No-TV Challenge again?
I think moving forward, i will turn the TV on a little less and enjoy other activities a lot more.
Mr. Pancakes suggested we cancel the cable but i am definitely NOT ready for that.
But i might try the No-Blog Challenge soon…eek! that might be a little more challenging!