Happy Friday Friends!!!
Today i am joining Mrs. AOK again over at A Work in Progress with her weekly Thank You Notes segment because i am feeling quite thankful today. Seriously, what are you waiting for…link up and be thankful on this Friday!!
This week I am thankful for:
1) My husband who is just truly awesome and amazing all the time. He makes me the best meals ever which keep me motivated and looking good if i may add. He calls me “skinny mommy” which i love because i am working my but off to get fit in 2015 and he recognizes that.
2) My BFF–who always reads my blog and forgives me even when i share something on here before i tell her! I can’t wait to initiate our monthly get togethers tomorrow!! I truly do LOVE YOU.
3) My work buddy, “B”–who may read this blog once in awhile. Thank you for being my work buddy!! It’s been wonderful getting to know you and i am so glad we met. You are seriously an inspiration to me. And i am glad we will continue to remain in contact with one another.
4) I am thankful for the legacy of my father who passed away well over 30 years ago. His presence and essence still lingers and i am so glad to be part of his legacy!! What a wonderful man he was (and still is)…always in our hearts MTAA!
5) For blogger friends--who are always encouraging and supportive. Thanks for reading my thoughts…i really do appreciate your comments and thoughts!!
6) Baby Pancakes for just being AWESOME and for giving me “aga maga” kisses all the time. If you watch or know Daniel Tiger (show on PBS) you will know what i am talking about,
7) Myself–i am thankful for me because i am taking risks and challenging myself and i am living without fear on a daily basis. This has been a real struggle for me so i am making conscious efforts this year to stomp out fear and doubt in my life.
And there you have it….my top 7 Thank You Notes for the week. Don’t forget to join Mrs. AOK in being thankful this Friday!!