Unbreakable because females are strong as hell!
Seriously if you are not watching Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on Netflix…why not? It’s about a woman who escapes from a cult to rediscover herself. Truly heart warming. And if you are a Tina Fey fan…you are in like.
I binged watched the show in one weekend…it was so funny, I couldn’t help watching because it was so good! Okay maybe a little corny but I am all about the corn.
Here are a few things I am taking away from the show:
1. Kimmy is so filled with positivity which is contagious! Watching her makes me happy.
2. Women are strong and unbreakable as hell! You must listen to the opening credit song!
3. It’s okay to be a dreamer and think outside of the box!
4. Friendships can happen between two of the most unlikely of peoples.
5. Titus is AWESOME and hilariously funny.
6. Being a Black Gay Funny Male in New York City is awesome if your name is Titus Adromedon!!!
7. All the characters are funny and hilarious and addressing real issues that we can all kinda sort of relate to. It’s a must watch if you have some free time to spend on Netflix. Prepare to laugh out loud!