Here are some 20 questions i want to ask myself in 2017:
- What am i leaving behind in 2016?
- What negativity am i releasing in 2017?
- What positively am i unleashing in 2017?
- What will bring me peace and harmony personally and professionally?
- How will be fearless in 2017?
- How will i be taking care of myself mind, body, soul?
- How can i become my own role model?
- Who will be my accountability partners to reach my goals?
- How will i create more moments of joy with my children?
- How will i create more opportunities for affection with the hubby?
- How will i be good to myself?
- How many people can i reach in my ministry?
- What is my ministry? Can i be more specific?
- Why am i fearful? Why am i anxious?
- Where will i go that will challenge me?
- What kind of fun can i have?
- When will i know when harmony and peace is part of my every day?
- What routines will be setting for myself?
- How can i use my blog as part of my personal and professional growth?
- What does it mean to be connected?
I am hoping that by answering these questions, it will help guide my mission to manifest my purpose. Everyone is meant to give something of themselves, not only to their family but the world. And in 2017…i want it to be the year in which i discover this for myself.
Hopefully some of these questions can help you…or even better yet, create questions you want answered in the new year and work toward creating answers throughout the year.
Here’s to an answer-filled 2017!