Happy Tuesday Friends!!
Random thought of the day…did you know that the new Royal Baby is going to bring close to $400million…yes MILLION dollars into country of England. When i heard that my jaw dropped. I never understand the appeal of the Royal family but i had no idea they were such a cash cow for the country. No wonder the UK has kept it going for so long.
So here are a few things i am obsessing over:
1. My first FASHION post...my outfit has been chosen and i will be shopping to make sure everything matches to a T. Here is the outfit most people liked for me. Thanks ladies….that was a lot of fun!
2. Dave Ramsey….i have always been obsessed with him but now that we are debt free…i can’t wait to go onto his show and scream “I’M DEBT FREE!!!!” I listen to his radio show every. single. day. He stands on his soap box too often sometimes but overall…i love what he has to say about finances.
3. Stella & Dot--it’s sold like Avon but mostly jewelry and accessories like wallets and scarfs. I have a scarf and now i want a tech wallet…and some jewelry. One of my friends is a representative and she gave me their Fall & Winter catalog and i am obsessed with most of the items in there. some of the items are a little pricey but they are oh so cute!
4. The Bento Box–from Sarku Japan is my newest lunch obsession. I mean it has everything…white rice, chicken teriyaki, , shrimp tempura, California roll, garden salad and assorted vegetables. I mean it’s delicious!! I can begin eating it for lunch and finish it for dinner….that’s how much food is in the box.
5. Baby Pancakes–he now gives me hugs just because. And he can blow kisses which is the cutest thing ever. And he tries to snap his fingers when i do…he is just the best thing ever!!!! YES i am obsessed with my little man!
Question of the Day: What are you currently obsessing over?