Good Morning Friends!!!
Ahh another Monday is upon us and i say….
Here are my Monday randoms!
1. Mr. Pancakes informed me over the weekend that i am indecisive and so i tweeted this: “my husband says i am indecisive…i don’t know if i agree with that…maybe i do…i can’t decide”. LOLz…but in the long run, i think i had to agree with him. It’s always taken me a very long time to make a decision, especially when it’s a decision that can go both ways or three ways or ten ways. I always have multitude of reasons why i should do something big or small. I usually like to bounce my reasons and ideas off Mr. Pancakes and i guess at this particular incident, i was going back and forth so many times that he got a headache. Men!! Doesn’t he know that as my husband, he is supposed to deal with my indecision.
2. I’ve been slacking on my running!! Which is not good because i was doing so well consistently. I ran 9miles a few weeks ago and thought i tweaked my knee so i gave myself a break but now that my knee is doing better…i need to hit the pavement and or treadmill again. I am committed to running at least three times this week. I wish my neighborhood had running trails…running 9miles on the treadmill is just so tedious…i keep on asking myself “where’s my destination?”. But no excuses this week…i will be running.
3. Baby #2 has been on my mind a lot lately. Mr. Pancakes is a no. I am a yes. So we decided we allow Baby Pancakes to decide whether he wants a sibling. So we did what every sane parent will do…wrote yes and no on a piece of paper, folded it up, shook it and tossed it in the air and let it land in front of Baby Pancakes and encouraged him to choose one. 2/3 wins. Baby Pancakes (with what appeared to be “these people are crazy” in his eyes) chose “YES” twice!!! So right now, it’s two against three for Baby #2!! I say we move won but of course Mr. Pancakes has the goods. We continue to work on him. Pray for us.
4. Grandpa Pancakes celebrated his birthday last week, 60 years-old. Which got me thinking about life. And my favorite saying: life is a series of moments. Because in that moment, we were adding to what constitutes life…moments made up into series. He was so happy at his 60th birthday surprise party and it made me smile because it reminded me that this what life is all about: family, friends, laughter, fun, food and awesome music. Moments like these should make us all stop and be thankful. My birthday is coming up too this weekend and i am feeling thankful.
5. My birthday is this weekend. Woohoo! I am blessed with another year and life is good! For the past several years…i have not really needed anything for my birthday and that’s a beautiful place to be, when everything i need and want, i already have. A support and loving husband, healthy, smart, cute and kind baby. Family and friends who are healthy and love me. I am blessed.
Question of the Day: What are your plans for this week? Any goals?