Anywho….I saw this list on Dani of Ok Dani’s blog who saw it from WeatherAnchorMama’s blog who saw it from BabyMakingMachine‘s blog who….it goes on and on I am sure…but i thought i would join in the bandwagon and for every single day in June, complete something on the list.
The idea is to share information about myself so that Baby Pancakes gets to know more about me. And what an ingenious idea….to help your child get to know more about you on my very own blog…it makes natural sense because some day he is so going to enjoy reading all about my life in blogland. I am super excited…plus it will give topic ideas for the month of June so i don’t have to think extra hard on my vacation days!!!! Perfect!!!
So if you would like to join me…beginning June 1, the journey to sharing more about myself will begin.
2. Describe 3 legitimate fears you have and explain how they became fears
3. Describe your relationship with your spouse.
4. List 10 things you would tell your 16 year-old self, if you could.
5. What are the 5 things that make you most happy right now?
6. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
7. What is your dream job, and why?
8. What are 5 passions you have?
9. List 10 people who have influenced you and describe how.
10. Describe your most embarrassing moment.
11. Describe 10 pet peeves you have.
12. Describe a typical day in your current life.
13. What’s the hardest part of growing up?
14. Describe 5 and weaknesses strengths you have.
15. Describe when you knew your spouse was the one or how I fell in love.
16. What are your 5 greatest accomplishments?
17. What is the thing you most wish you were great at?
18. What do you think your spouse loves most about you?
19. How did you feel the moment you became a parent?
20. Describe 3 significant memories from your childhood.
21. Describe your relationship with your parents.
22. Where do you see yourself in 5 years? 10 years? 15 years?
23. What’s your favorite holiday and why?
24. What’s your favorite and least favorite thing about parenthood?
25. If you could have dinner with anyone in history, who would it be and what would you eat?
26. What popular notion do you think the world has most wrong?
27. What is your favorite part of your body and why?
28. What’s your favorite quality in your spouse?
29. What are your hopes and dreams for your prosperity?
30. List 10 things you would hope to be remembered for.