I know we are seven days into March but i still wanted to welcome it on my blog and talk about all the awesome things March will bring…
1. Reading…for #ProjectMilf, i am attempting to read two books this month. I know that may not sound a lot but because i haven’t been reading…this is a huge challenge but i am determined!!
2. A giveaway….it’s coming. I just have to think of something.
3. More swimming lessons for Baby Pancakes.
4. Opening up a credit union account to save a good chunk of our down payment money ( i am soooooooo excited about this).
5. Planning our mini summer family vacation (for June and hopefully August)
6. Dental and Vision appointments (yes this needs to be on here!!)
7. Spring (please make your appearance early like today).
8. March Madness and i will not participate in any bets at work but i will watch the basketball games.
9. Baseball (we are excited because we think Baby Pancakes has an affinity for the sport. He has been practicing his swing and i can’t wait for him to see the professionals play at his first baseball game).
10. Hopefully fitting into an outfit i purchased just before i got pregnant (bring it on…can’t wait to put it on)!
I am hopeful there are more things March is going to bring and i am excitedly awaiting all the good things that are about to happen!!
Question of the Day: What is March bringing for you? What would you like March to bring to you?