Amazing that we are heading into Week 7 of LonglazySunday…
it always surprises me how quickly time passes as we are living our lives.
Definitely as time passes…it’s so important to make memories
all throughout the week which leads up to a montha and a year filled with memories!
Lately…i’ve been so very sentimental…do you ever get that way?
Here is what i’ve been up to today…
1. We attended Church early because Mr. Pancakes was the Worship Leader which was exciting…
he did an excellent job leading the congregation in today’s service…he is so awesome.
2. After Church, we went to visit Granny…we attempted to make smoothies.
We watched her “man” Joel Olsteen on television.
And then watched a tribute for Whitney Houston.
And then she shared with me how her friend who had just turned 100 years-old recently passed away.
Granny and her buddies are so blessed to have health and wellness.
3. On the way to the Nursing home, i took some pictures of the flowers that have been blooming all throughout the winter. Nature is just amazing.
4. Then i ran some errands to the CVS and attempted not to
buy anything other than what i went there for…
5. Went and got my eyebrows done..it’s been forever…i really needed to get cleaned up.
6. Then i did the unthinkable…i had a sandwich from KFC…oh the shame!
Sheeee…don’t tell Mr. Pancakes!!!
7. Since Mr. Pancakes is working until 6pm…I am currently watching Ever After: A Cinderella Story.
And i hope to watch Love and Other Drugs…wash my hair
and make the rest of my day a lazy Sunday.
Hope your Sunday is spent being long & lazy!!
Go ahead…grab the button and share your longlazysunday moments!!