Another awesome LongLazySunday and we are on Week 13!
The best factor of this Sunday is that it’s raining
and there is nothing cozier than a RainyLazySunday!
Here are a few highlights of LongLazySunday:
1) Rain and beautiful rain–i have allergies so this is great.
2) Church was fun because we celebrated our Pastor’s anniversary today
and Team Pancakes walked Pastor and First Lady down the aisle…
which was such an honor and fun!
3) My FIL made us some amazing breakfast….he makes the best bacon and grits ever!
4) Flowers from my hubby as a precursor to our anniversary!!
5) Lazying around tonight, watching IceLovesCoco…
while Mr. Pancakes is on the computer beside me!
How did you spend your LongLazySunday…grab a button
and share your favorite LazySundayMoments below!