For attending a college football game that is!
Catchy titles are meant to catch your attention:-)
(isn’t the word catchy weird looking?!)
So welcome to this edition of longlazysunday!
Team Pancakes attended a college football game.
I must admit, i have NEVER been to a college football game until last week.
I went to university in Canada and although we had football games,
it wasn’t an event that students HAD to attend.
Although i once had football tickets to a homecoming game but i never went.
So for Mr. Pancakes birthday i decided to get him football tickets,
since he LOVES football.
He played football since elementary school and even played college football.
Therefore, i thought it would be fun to attend his former college:
Arkansas State vs. Virginia Tech.
And WOW what an experience.
I definitely missed out in the fun of college football games.
And i am glad i was able to participate.
I have finally lost my college football game virginity!
Here are ten of my PLAYs for novices attending college football games:
1. Always Root for the Home Team!
2. Start the day with football games on TV!
3. Have your tickets ready
4. Enjoy a tailgating in your gear!
5. Have a good view of the Scoreboard for plays
(and potential screen time!)
6. Watch out for flying students
(by sometimes drunk tossers…scary!)
7. Bring your keys to wave during “key plays”!
8. Prepare to squeeze into you seat!
9. Prepare to stand the ENTIRE game!
10. Meet new friends: The drunk guys & drunk dancing guy!
Enjoy your football college experience novices!
And have a happy longlazysunday:-)