In speaking of making SMART goals yesterday..i wanted to clear the air on blogger.
Before the new year, 2012, comes along, i thought it would be a positive thing to clear the air.
You know let out some air out of the things that bother us in the blogging world.
You know there are a few things that bother you in blogland.
And why would you want to carry those bad, negative and yucky feelings into the new year?
Don’t you want to start off the new year fresh…
with new and happy thoughts and goodwill towards bloggers?
Don’t you want to live your life with intention and purpose?
I know for me there are a few
and so in order to become a better blogger and reader of blogs in 2012…
i wanted to clear the air.
Here is what i want to let out:
1) If someone reads your blog daily, please comment on their blog at least once a month
2) If you are a fashion blogger, help me better understand how to put styles together
(tnx B, udothis amazing!)
3) Don’t hate on other bloggers (so not cool)
4) Check your spam on your comment page (i have been trying to comment for a while now and my comments never show up…that’s annoying and wastes my time)
5) Someone please develop a comprehensive Blogger For Dummies book
(i still haven’t learned how to make a button)
6) If you are going to plaster your baby’s pictures on the Internet…PLEASE protect your pictures!
7) If you are really annonymous…please DONOTCOMMENT and try to advertise on my blog…
they go to SPAM anyway!!!
That was it…
Now i can take a deep breathe and let it ALL…just…go…
But honestly, blogging has been such a wonderful part of my life in 2011
and i hope it continues to be for many more years to come!
In blogland, i have found women who are like-minded: married, loving themselves, their spouses, valuing marriage and family, setting goals, reaching for them and making their dreams come true.
In blogland, i have met strong women as part of my support group.
In blogland…i have truly found some parts of myself i lost when i stopped writing.
And for this i am thankful!
In everything, there is the good and bad.
And i will take it all in blogland with a smile.
Whew….glad i cleared the air.
What about you…
What bothers you in blogland?
What would you like to let out before 2012 rolls around?
because whether you like it or not…2012 is less than 48 hours away!
p.:s Just a side note because i didn’t want to get too personal
but honestly this is an awesome activity to do for other areas of your life too.
There are always some negative & yucky things we are carrying around
and it is so healthy emotionally, physically and psychologically just. to. let. go.
So before 2012 comes along,
close your eyes,
clear your heart,
let it go!
JUST LET IT GO!
& Let GOD if you believe!