Whereever you and yours spend new year’s eve, i hope it is safe and with family and friends.
This time last year, Mr. Pancakes and i were in a great relationship enjoying each other’s company! This time this year, we are engaged and about to get married in less than 4 MONTHS! It’s insanely wonderful and exciting. I feel so blessed in so many ways not only this year but especially for this year because God has blessed Mr. Pancakes and i to come together to share our lives together forever and ever!
- We are both healthy and strong.
- We are blessed to have our families who are healthy and doing well.
- We have friends that are close to us and continue to share in our celebrations.
- We both are gainfully employed and have been able to safe enough money for our wedding.
- We continue to enjoy each other’s company and laugh all the time through the good, bad and ugly.
- We have grown individually and collectively personally and professionally.
- There are so many other things have occurred to us that only God knows how he has blessed us!
And i cannot wait to see what the new year has to offer to us!
The other day at church, Pastor’s wife was like: This is your year and i could not agree with her any more!
2011 (two-thousand eleven) is definitely going to our year for so many ways!
Goals for 2011 for Mr. Pancakes and i collectively is:
1) Get Married
2) Go on Nice Honeymoon
3) Become Debt-Free
4) Visit Tennessee (our potential new home)
5) Begin Saving Our Emergency Fund
Goals for 2011 for Myself:
1) Continue Healthy Living–eating and exercising
2) Plan an Amazing Party
3) Listen MORE and talk LESS
4) Prep and Pass Clinical Licensure
5) Read MORE including the bible (go on gossip websites less)
and other things that i can come up as life goes on!
Here is to hoping that this year will be an awesome year for me, myself and min!
(From Mr. Pancakes and myself, i wish all my fellow bloggers a safe and happy new year!
May the blessings continue to pour down as the prayers go up!)