Since it’s 8 days away from Chrsitmas…i thought it would be fun to share some of our favorite things to do in the Pancakes’ household leading up to the big day. And today it’s all about Christmas movies!
1. It’s a Wonderful Life–my husband cannot begin the holidays until he watches this movie. And although i didn’t get it, this year i am going to go all in and enjoy it with him!! After all there must be something special to it since it’s on every single Christmas evening.
2. Home Alone–it can’t be a Christmas without watching this movie…a classic and a sentiment one reminding us the importance of family.
3. The Nativity Story–it wouldn’t be Christmas without the story of the birth of Jesus. The reason for the season.
4. While You Were Sleeping— i already started watching it on Netflix…such a good and sappy and corny movie and i LOVE it. I can literally have it playing in the background while i am doing chores.
5. The Holiday–the first time i saw it, it was unexpected but i have loved it ever since. A very cute love story.
6. Love Actually–This move has all the elements of the best Christmas movie ever!! And although i watch it even when it’s not Christmas…it’s definitely on my list of must watched!!
Question of the Day: What movies are you watching around Christmas?