Ahhhhhhhh…………sigh and sigh again. Sometimes we just need a break and it’s okay to admit this. And thank goodness i have this space to dump my emotional baggage!
1. Tuesday i thought it was Wednesday. Wednesday night i wanted tomorrow to be Friday. And it’s Thursday today and i want it to be Saturday. I have to remind myself to live in the moment but it’s so much harder to do so when you are always wishing for the weekend.
2. What is it called when you always feel like you are trying to catch up? I am not sure the name…but i am emotionally tired and need a break. I want to sleep in for a full eight hours. And i truly believe i will be back to normal. I have not slept a full eight hours since before i gave birth to Baby Pancakes.
3. Baby Pancakes is sleeping better through the night but now he is waking up to ask for mummum (juice). I know he is not hungry but for the past several months i was giving him juice a few times during the night so that he would go to sleep and clearly that was not a good option…so we are back to no juice and he is of course still testing the waters. Consistency is so key for toddlers and young people. I am learning that the hard way now.
4. I can’t wait for Thanksgiving…i get three days off starting Wednesday (next week) and i can’t wait. Sleeping in until 8am or 9am does wonders for me. I want to refresh and renew my mind during next week. I have never had this many days off for Thanksgiving so i am sooooooooooooo looking forward to it.
5. I wanted to hang out with my girlfriends (the wolfpack) this weekend and unfortunately that is not happening because i may not have the time. And that makes me feel like i am not a good friend because we haven’t hung out in awhile…and they made plans without me and that made me feel even worse because it made it seem like i wasn’t included from the beginning anyway. (booboo cry cry for me…i know).
6. Okay i am done feeling sorry for myself…i am going to back to work and have an awesome day. Glad i have a blog where i can dump all that’s on my chest and return to my normally scheduled program.
Question of the Day: What do you do to catch yourself when you are about to break?