May flowers and hopefully many other things! There are many other things that I am looking forward to this month and I can’t wait. Here is what April brings:
1) Spring Break…finally! I can’t wait to get a week off to enjoy some sleep and so much needed cleaning up of the house.
2) Our friends from Tennessee are coming to visit and we are super excited. We haven’t seen them in years. It’s always a good time.
3) Hopefully my mother will visit us too, which should be great because I have missed good home cooking and I can’t wait to savor the delicious and authentic meals she will prepare.
4) Our four year wedding anniversary…I can’t believe we will be married for four years. I know we are babies in the marriage world….however this totally makes me happy! It’s been a happy four years.
5) Cute Spring dresses are in session and I can’t wait to get a few.
6) I can’t wait to see
our my husband’s first flowers that he planted in front of our house. I can’t wait to see how beautiful they will bloom.
7) Reading a few books about mindfulness and some for entertainment.
8) Finish watching second and third seasons of House of Cards…Frank Underwood is a vicious sociopath.
Question of the Day: What are you looking forward to in April?