Good Morning Friends…it feels good to be back to regular blogging. Thought i was going to go crazy last week with spam. But i am back now and ready to roll.
Weekend was pretty low key. Baby Pancakes started swimming again. His dad took him so that i can go for a run. I had it in mind to go to the zoo after that but my lazy butt never made it out of the house except to go to the park. The perks of having a toddler. But i do need to do a better job of planning our weekends so they are more productive. Sunday was spent attending church. Our church celebrated 101 years, which is mind blowing that an institution can be around for that long and still be thriving. God continues to be good to our church, it’s leadership and members.
So every Monday i think i may do random thoughts. Sometimes, there is just too much thoughts going on in my head to just write one post. Here goes:
1) My Fantasy Football roster really SUCKS!!! I have lost two weeks in a row and starting to feel like a really bad manager. I may need to cut some players loose! Even my main quarterback, Tom Brady sucks. I thought if any player, he would be my for sure player. Oh vey!!!
2) My Baby is no longer using bottles. Baby Pancakes is drinking from sippy cups…the transition was too fast. Many of his transitions have been happening too fast. What happened to my little baby? I so have baby fever because of these quick transitions.
3) Baby Fever—is high. Especially, when i was checking up on my blogger friends this weekend and come to find out….three or four blogger friends are pregnant. So excited for everyone!! Mr. Pancakes and I still need to decide to move forward with Baby #2. Decisions, decisions!
4) Waiting on my license–i am awaiting a copy of my clinical license for the state in which i currently work in so that i can get a raise. The wait is killing me…i am so anxious to get a raise so i can start putting away more in savings. We are so plugged in as a family to save in order to move in less than two years.
5) I am not going to be tempted by the new iPhone!! I will not fall for all the marketing ploy. It really is terrible that they come out with a new iPhone every three to six months.
6) I have been seeing decorations and advertisements for Christmas! Really department retailers? Really. I have yet to begin thinking about Christmas…but maybe i should start.
There you have it…my 6 random thoughts for Monday!!
Question of the Day: What are you thinking about this Monday?